Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Queen is coming




Hello hello I am so sorry for the lack of regular posts but I have just been out of the range of wireless internet for so long. I got back from my cottage today and I have to say it was wonderful. Though I saw most of it through the lense of a camera. The weather has been steamy and hot, and aside from almost flashing the people on my dock while trying to mount a tube and having lost a turquoise earring to the depths and darkness of the lake, I have nothing to complain about. Even the fact that I can't move at a pace faster than a turtle on account of how stiff my legs are from tubing can't taint my excitement with life. Here are a few of the pictures I took at my cottage, I hope the magic isn't lost on you.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment