Friday, June 4, 2010

Kissed me in the rain by the Rue Voltaire, It's a perfectly good way to ruin those silk shoes.





So on my last post I mentioned a great pair of earrings I bought, my friend Liona bought a pair as well. The line is called "MoDigs" and the designer is a really cute little store clerk who has a whole line! When I got home I couldn't help but rave about them to anyone who would listen and I harassed my friend Liona into sending me a picture of her earrings so that I could show you the utter beauty that is "MoDigs". Then to complete this utterly magical day I got home and made myself a "red salad" comprised of cherries, strawberries and rasberries! Mmmmmm!

xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. cuutttteeee :)
    I just started reading your blog and i lovee it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SOOOO much!! More posts to come! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
    Lilys got maddd bloggin skils, <3

    Sincerely Milsterino

    ReplyDelete