Monday, May 24, 2010

If you put ice cream in lava, how long would it take to melt?






For most of us this weekend has been a great one! I for example went up to my cottage for the first time this season. If you knew me you might be rolling your eyes right about now, since I talk about my cottage for about two weeks before I actually get up there. There is just something just magical about being there, my grandparent's built it in 1948 and we have been visiting ever since. There are a ton of fantastically outdated decorations hanging around and here are just a few snap shots I took while I was up there this weekend.
Happy Victoria day!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Now that i've heard about your fancy cottage, I better be invited up !
    I may be your only reader, but I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for the comment <3 I think you might have to come up to the cottage if you keep up the nice comments ;)

    ReplyDelete