Saturday, June 12, 2010

I value my garden more for being full of blackbirds than of cherries






In this case I think I would take the cherries but black birds are great too! The weather lately has been a bit iffy, but today my mother, sister and I went out to pick strawberries and although it was a bit rainy we got three big buckets filled. Also we found a few strawberries in our back garden that hadn't been eating by the squirrels! To make this day even nicer the sky didn't open up until we were heading back. The other day my neighbour dropped off some cherries that she had picked from her cherry tree, I cannot believe how tasty they were! I have a feeling that this year we are going to have an abundance of fruit and good times. I cannot wait until exams are over! I have to run I have an eclair calling my name and a whole pill of study sheets to go over! Here are some pictures I took of the fruit we picked!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment